Saturday, February 9, 2008

Do you own your own business?

Women working out of their homes on their own home based business, is BIG business! Many of my clients are just that...owners of home based businesses.

Are you taking full advantage of the technical needs to help your work day be much more at ease? Do you have an IT person to rely on for your technical questions?

Yes, even as a home based business, you do need to have an IT budget. You do use a computer and will have technical needs at some point. IT support is essential to keeping your business running smoothly.

Call That Girl offers a bit more "assistance" to the home based business owners than just technical support. I can also assist you with technical gadgets...

Do you have a smartphone? (Treo or Blackberry)
Do you have a business contact manager program? (Outlook?)
Are you Linkedin? (www.linkedin.com)
Do you use email marketing? (Icontact or constant contact)
How many databases do you use for keeping track of your clients and contacts?

Now you may ask...why would I need a smartphone? Do you travel to clients homes and need address/contacts/email with you on the go? Did you know you can download the map to a clients house and view it on your smartphone? I use those tools everyday when I have a home visit. It's great to know that I have the info as close as my phone and do not need to boot up my laptop or constantly print all the information out.

Call That Girl today for a free phone consultation and let me help you get more out of your business day.

612-865-4475