Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's 8:15 am, what I've done today so far

Life of an entrepreneur. In case you've ever wondered how a start up keeps busy, here is what I've done so far today. Since 5:30 actually. I normally am not up at 5:30, but I couldn't get back to sleep so I started to work.

~invoiced a client for $300
~emailed a group of women for a new marketing venture
~created a promo piece for a TV show
~sent out a constant contact to a group I met at the Gay Pride over the weekend
~created a marketing sheet for referrals
~sent out an invitation to my Yahoo group to a Single Entrepreneur meeting
~invited a few folks to my Linkedin
~sent out a receipt to a client for services repaired yesterday
~updated my client/expenses worksheets
~created a test account for remote assistance
~fixed my rate chart and bio for website, emailed webmaster
~finally...decided to blog again.

I am sending out weekly tips and tricks via constant contact, so I think I will just use this blog as a daily update on my crazy solo venture life I have going on.

Now I am going to clean my house. I just had 2 expo's in the past 2 weekends and my house is TRASHED!! I will clean until 10:00, then walk Frankie and go to SA. My intern is coming over at 11:00 and I have to call a client to pick up a computer, schedule a social hour, complain to Sears about my mattress. Intern is here all afternoon, then I have a client at 4:15, happy hour at 5:30.

Work day done.